A Day Out with Thomas can be enjoyed at the Battlefield Line Railway in Leicestershire England. This heritage railway runs both steam and diesel hauled trains and is most popular among families who enjoy their special events including Thomas Days in particular. This event is more than just a day out; it's about building lasting happy memories for the children.
Are you ready to meet the incomparable Thomas the Tank Engine and Sir Topham Hatt, the Fat Controller of the Sodor Railway? Come and see Thomas and his friends like BoCo, Fergus, Henry, Diesel and Daisy together with the Shackerstone locomotives. It’s the Steamies and the Diesels, who is your favorite engine and who will triumph?
Expect fun and games during the Day Out with Thomas Battlefield Line Railway occasion and make sure you arrive on time to guarantee your sits on the coach. And as special treat each child who is in attendance during the Opening Ceremony traveling on the 10:30 train that’s being pulled by Thomas will receive a free Thomas flag!
Come and see the Fat Controller making sure all the engines are departing on time but its up to you to be early, so ensure your spot on the train be on time please. The Battlefield Line Railway wants to be an early and happy passenger for especially for Thomas Days. You can expect lots of fun and games throughout Shackerstone Station.
Here is a list of activities the children will enjoy during this event:
• Coluring Sheets, Coluring Rubbings and Coluring Bunting, Activity Sheets
• Shuttle Rides with Daisy and Brakevan Rides with Fergus
• Engine Games and Races
• Face Painting with Temporary Tattoos
• Free Diesel Book, Sticker and Thomas Toy for every Child
• Push A Long Model Railways
• Punch & Judy & On The Spot Entertainment featuring Rusty The Station Sweeper
• Thomas TV Stories and Spot The Engine Games
• Story Telling, Sing A Long Song and Story Re-enactments
Day Out with Thomas at the Battlefield Line Railway video
Other Day Out with Thomas related articles in the United Kingdom