Home > Imaginarium City Central Train Table Best Price and Reviews
Imaginarium City Central Train Table Best Price and Reviews
The Imaginarium Train Table
is everything you need to fun. This set is packed with goodies including the train table, a complete layout of tracks, train buildings and a town. So what do you get for the money with the Imaginarium City Central Train Table?
A town filled with stuff, like the Central Station, a heliport with express tunnel (similar to Harold the Helicopter), a scrubbing train wash, a suspension bridge, a working magnetic crane with grapple (similar to Cranky), and a 3-door roundhouse with working turntable (similar to Tidmouth Sheds), interchangeable scenery, trains, trucks and characters with 100 pieces of track which is over 23 feet long! Assembly required, weighs 75 lbs.
Train table Benefits
- One central place to kids to play
- Includes two large drawers underneath for storing stuff
- A reversible top, choice solid green or scenery
- The table measures 49 x 33 inches which is awesome
Complete layout Benefits
- Completely customizable to any layout
- Includes over 23 feet of solid wooden train track (comparable with Wooden Railway, Brio, Fischer Price engines)
- A bunch of buildings and scenery to create the coolest city
Train buildings Benefits
- Lights and sounds!
- Two-level Central Station
- Roundhouse/turn table (similar to Tidmouth Sheds)
The town Benefits
- The town is perfect for young imaginations
- Heliport with express train tunnel
- Suspension bridge which lights up
- Magnetic lifting crane (similar to Cranky)
100 pieces in all
23 feet of track
Assembled Dimensions: 49 x 33 x 17 inches
Includes track sections
Made from real wood for a quality look and feel
Weight: 75 lbs
Manufacturer's Age: 3 years and up
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
"Couldn't be more perfect!"
This train table is simply AWESOME!! We ordered the same one with different track layout for Christmas the year before when he was 2 and it was a huge hit.
"Bought as birthday present for my 3 & 5 yr old boys."
They boys play with this for hours daily! They absolutely love it train table and I was able to put it together in a couple of hours by myself with my kids hanging out with me.
"This is a great product! sturdy, relatively easy to assemble and worth EVERY penny."
I purchased this for my 3 year old daughter for her birthday and she still plays with it one year later. She absolutely loves all the different sounds and accessories. She is a Thomas the train fan and this fit into my budget; plus all the Thomas trains are compatible with this. I highly recommend this product.
Best Imaginarium Train Table Prices